Ella by Karola Wegerich . Rose Rodriguez IT IS THE ARTIST REBORN DOLLS THAT HAS GIVEN HIM LIFE!


Hello! So every project that takes place is peaceful and very calm. It seems that I have an attention to detail. She is not the excuse! I work with calm, and a lot of care and attention. His eyebrows were painted. And all painting is genesis H S. His color was sealed. The hair is blond, Delta Down. I always include a decorative toy for the hands, I see them with the clothes available. The most important thing for me is its appearance after the work done in these vinyl canvases. I am sure that soon you will be at home expressing and setting your special corner with your beauty.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Zuri baby B.B. en venta!

Taller curso basico introduccion al reborn dolls!

Ropita para las reborn custom made....